Labels

Thursday 6 June 2013

Basil Infused Tuna Salad

Colourful, quick and easy salad.


Ingredients:

  • 1 basil infused tuna tin, not drained ( or plain tuna but drizzle some basil infused oil at the very end)
  • 150 g fine green beans, steamed
  • 200 g cocktail tomatoes cut in quarters 
  • salt and pepper to taste 
  • a few basil leafs
Mix them all up and serve it is that simple but I can assure you is delicious. I first had this 2 weeks ago at a restaurant in Amalfi and I was amazed by its simplicity yet very delicious. The original recipe is with red tomatoes but I think it looks better with the cocktail ones.

Enjoy xxx

1 comment:

  1. You are right it taste better with cocktail. I take vegetable salad occasionally with lunch. I prefer gravy base Indian Food Recepies to cook.

    ReplyDelete